5 Rituals for Healthy Skin
- Hydrate. Drinking adequate water naturally detoxifies your skin.
- Sleep more, move more. Sleep is essential for repair, be sure your rest is adequate. While the rest of assist of sleep lends to healing so does the stimulation of movement. Getting regular exercise will keep your circulatory and lymph systems working efficiently.
- Diet and lifestyle. Many skin conditions stem from the digestion system. Poor nutrient absorption is often a root cause of acne and premature ageing.
- Be realistic about your habits. Give thought to how and when you will treat your skin. Understand that it takes a commitment and a change to see a change. Don’t expect results without the effort. Invest in quality products that improve skin function and vitality naturally.
- Your skin tone s a living organ. Consider facials for optimum results. For many a series of treatments will kick off results with such a bang it becomes a delight to take care of their skin at home.