5 Rituals for beautiful hair
- Don’t style sopping wet hair. Wet hair is more likely to sustain damage. Air or towel dry before adding heat and product.
- Eat well, sleep plenty and exercise.
- Work with what you’ve got. Don’t struggle against your texture or type. It saves time and allows authenticity to flow.
- Keep learning. Your hair changes and so must your techniques and products.
- Use natural, effective sustainably made products. Farmed ingredients are nutrient dense and will improve the quality of your hair. If you are seeking resolution to hair and scalp conditions consider a series of treatments. They speed up results.